Imager_MG makes images from a set of maplets.
- To make images you'll first need the following directories/files in your working directory:
- TEMPLATES/ - Empty (this is where the .RAW files will be placed)
- IMAGEFILES/ - Empty
- SUMFILES/ - Filled (you'll need to copy these files or generate new ones)
- MAPFILES/ - Filled (these .MAP files will be used to generate the images)
- SHAPEFILES/ - Filled
- MAPLIST.TXT - Contains a list of all of the .MAP files. (Can be built from the .MAP file list, but need to remove the ".MAP" from each line. Needs an "END" at the end of the file.
img-list - Contains a list of all the image names. (Can be built from the .SUM file list, but need to remove the ".SUM" from each line. No need for an "END." Also no need for spaces before the image name.)
- makeImages.sh and viewImages.sh - need to get these from EEP
This will make a .RAW file and place it in TEMPLATES. makeImages.sh should have an "exit" at the end of the loop which will make it generate one .RAW file and then stop. Once you have confirmation that the script is working you can comment out the "exit" so the rest of the script will run.
This will read the .RAW files and make thumbnails for viewing in IMAGEFILES. This shell script can be used even before makeImages.sh is finished, although it will generate some errors.
Be sure to comment out the "exit" in viewImages.sh to generate all the images. Thumbnails of the images will show up in ~/send/
Compiled by JW