Block 3 - Register V0
This block batch registers images contained in newImageList.txt. That file is created by the user, typically by hand. It requires the SPC standards of an "END" at the end of the file and each image should be preceded by a space.
- You have invoked a Bourne-Again Shell (bash) on ormacsrv1.lpl.arizona.edu
- You have completed the processing steps in Block 1 - Setup Directory
- You have populated the working directory with new images following the steps in:
- You have populated lsupport/newImageList.txt with the correct subset of images to register
The filename of a list of images to register.
1. Initial inputs
# Set-Up cd /SPC_Test/$testID/$dirID/ script date pwd ls -l
3. Set-up batch register files
# set-up batch register files ln -s lsupport/$imgListName make_script.in ln -s scripts/make_scriptR.SEED make_scriptR.seed make_scriptR ls -l
4. Batch register images
# Batch register images register -v nohup sh run_script.b &
5. Monitor progress
# Monitor progress ls -l *.INN *.OOT
6. Check results
# Check results ls *OOT > tmpList sh support/after.sh 0.5 tmpList cat goodList cat badList sh support/evalReg.sh badList
7. Fix unregistered images
# Fix unregistered images .......
8. Clean directory
# Clean directory sh rem_script.b rm TESTFILES/* rm nohup.out
9. Complete procedure
# Block Complete exit # Save block log mv typescript step-reg
(Compiled by DL)